Wednesday 6 April 2016

Changing and Staying the Same

Hey guys,

Finally I'm feeling a bit more like I'm in the real world.

A lot of things are going round my head, mainly:
  • Going to Spain
  • Coming home
  • Going to Spain again
  • Going to uni
  • Seeing people I haven't seen in a while
  • Speaking to people I haven't seen in a while
  • Work!
I used bullet points because all these things are in no particular order. They're all taking up the same amount of room in my head and it's hard to navigate each day when I'm counting down to the next event.

That's how I know I'm burnt out.

https://bornfreeexpress.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17302-1386183703-41.gif

For some reason this is a surprise for me, even though it's probably the most inevitable thing in my little life. I've not given myself a proper break, real solitude or spent a day doing nothing, which is what I need to recover from being busy. I'd be bored if I wasn't doing what I was doing, but I need to get back into my self-management routine ASAP Rocky.

Instead I'm working because you know, real life, and trying to sort out the mountains of junk I own (7 black eyeliners... really?!)

Changes:

  • Cut off all my hair (you'll have to go to Instagram to see). Good because all positive responses, no more broken hair and minimal fuss in the morning
  • Bobbi is sooo antisocial omg half the time I don't even know where she is. Growing up I guess.
  • I'm trying to get rid off my stuff so here's a link if you want to buy anything (good to excellent condition, I swear) buy stuff pls

Sames:

  • Everything? It's kind of the best and worst thing about being home
I'll have another blog post for you soon. I've been eating some of the food I brought back from Spain which is getting me in the mood for a long-awaited food post and I just registered my brother to vote in the EU referendum so I might actually have to come up for some reasons for us staying in.

Anyway, hope you're all splendid! Until next time xxx

2 comments:

  1. Those post holiday blue are the worst. You have had an intense and an amazing few months though, and it has literally flown the fudge by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg is that what they are?! I haven't travelled enough to see the pattern haha. Now I feel a bit more normal. Yeah, it has and I can't see an ending to it which is probably making me crazy

      Delete